The Ambulatory M&A Advisor Releases Recording of Complimentary Panel Discussion
Last week, The Ambulatory M&A Advisor hosted a complimentary panel discussion titled Current and Future Investment Trends in Urgent Care M&A. The presentation was sponsored by Ambulatory Alliances, LLC, a middle-market boutique investment banking and strategic advisory firm. The Ambulatory M&A Advisor is pleased to release the complimentary full recording of the panel discussion for its readers.
The panel discussion, “Urgent Care Center Transaction Trends,” hosted a knowledgeable panel on the topic with experts Blayne Rush of Ambulatory Alliances, Scott Witter of U.S. HealthWorks and Adam Rogers of DLA Piper, LLP.
During this one-hour program, Mr. Rush, Mr. Witter and Mr. Rogers addressed a number of topics including:
• What to expect in 2016 and beyond
• If there are still good deals to be had
• Where buyers can look to find “diamonds in the rough,” or more reasonably priced deals
• How a buyer can distinguish itself in the current market
• Operator focus on de novo vs. acquisitions
• The state of the market and if now is the time to sell
• Current multiples and where inflection points are seen in terms of target size
• Trends with payors, health systems, and private equity
For information about future webinars and complimentary panel discussions:
Media Contact: Richard Romero; email@example.com; (469) 385-7790