Information We Collect About You
The following information is collected about you: information you provide about yourself, including information about your professional credentials and place of employment when you register and/or subscribe to our site, update list, participate as a source for an article, or contact us directly. We may use professional databases to update or complete a professional profile of you.
In addition, we collect data such as IP addresses used to access our website and other routine information about how visitors accessed our site. This information is used to assist in improving the site in search rankings and make our services more accessible to the larger community. It is not connected to the collection of personal information.
Personal Information Use
All personal data is used to assist in the production of products and services that better serve the community of medical professionals and related professionals involved in buying and selling outpatient care centers. It is used to help provide the information and services we produce, manage your account, and contact you with updates about our products and services as well as those provided by our business partners.
How You Control Your Personal Information
You have the opportunity to control your information in the following ways:
- Opting whether or not to access other companies’ content and product information.
- Decide what information you provide can be made public.
- Choose whether or not to remain on our email marketing lists. Simply follow the directions at the bottom of the email to unsubscribe.
- Keep our information about you current. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to update your information at any time.
Your personal information will only be released in the following situations:
- publishing the names of participants in a webinar, podcast or article
- investigations of potential misuse of our services
- protection of the rights and assets of The Ambulatory M&A Advisor
- responses to legal processes
- vendors processing data on behalf of The Ambulatory M&A Advisor
Children under 18
All products and services produced are geared toward business and medical professionals and not intended for use by children 18 or under.
We make use of a number of safeguards to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse. Ultimately, no Internet transmission or storage can by 100 percent secure. Understand that we cannot fully ensure the security of that information and any personal information provided to us is done at your own risk.
The provisions laid out in this policy may be updated from time to time as the products and services provided develop. We urge you to check back here periodically to stay up to date on the latest policies. Continued use of the site and other services provided serves as acceptance of these policies.