The Ambulatory M&A Advisor provides information and services for medical and business professionals involved in the operations, buying and selling of ambulatory care centers. It is not meant as a substitute for personalized, professional advice. Your use, including any and all content or services linked to this Website, is subject to the following Terms of Service (TOS).
Note that the TOS may be modified at any time and without notice. It is your responsibility to stay up to date with the most current TOS on the site.
Acceptance of the TOS
Website use is considered acceptance of the most current TOS available on the site at time of use, including any modifications. Through use of the service, you acknowledge and agree that you’ve familiarized yourself with the TOS and agree to be bound by its provisions. If you disagree, then you must cease to use this site.
Those who use the website through the course of their employment results in your entering this agreement both individually and as a representative of your organization.
Description of the Service
The Website gives users information about the ambulatory healthcare industry and related businesses involved in ambulatory care center transactions. Furthermore, you acknowledge and accept that the service may include advertisements, which are required for The Ambulatory M&A Advisor to continue to provide its services.
There are some communications from The Ambulatory M&A Advisor considered to be part of using the website which cannot be eliminated. These include service announcements and administrative messages.
All new features are also subject to the TOS unless explicitly stated otherwise.
While not obligated, we reserve the right to take the following actions at any point and for any reason without providing prior notification:
- Limit, suspend or terminate access to the Website’s service
- Modify, suspend or end any or all part of the service
- Refuse, move or delete material you’ve submitted for any reason
- Deny, move or remove available content
- Deactivate or delete your account and all related information
- Develop general practices and usage limits for the Website
General Conduct Rules
Website use must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international rules and regulations. You agree not to violate these as well as follow the following rules of conduct:
- Your personal use should not interfere with others’ abilities to use the same service. This means that you do not interfere with other users, security measures, or network connections.
- You do not provide problematic content that may be illegal, infringing, harmful or otherwise objectionable.
- You accurately represent yourself and do not impersonate any person or entity.
- You will not use material from the site to promote or generate revenue for business or commercial purposes without permission from The Ambulatory M&A Advisor.
- You will not reproduce, whether in full form or modified, material provided via the Website on other sites without our prior consent.
All postings are subject to review prior to being permitted on the site. No comments that may be construed as spam will be permitted on the Website. Postings in the form of article submissions are also subject to possible editing prior to their inclusion.
The TOS governs your use of the service and operates as an agreement between you and The Ambulatory M&A Advisor. Should any right or provision of the TOS not be exercised or enforced, it does not serve as a waiver of that right or provision.
You also acknowledge that your account is non-transferable and any rights to our account or content end with your death.
You acknowledge that all claims or causes of action that arise from or are related to website use or the TOS must be filed within a year of the claim.
Please report any TOS violations to email@example.com
It is not quite easy to receive funds through other external resources, generally to deal with heartiness care needs. Very popular penicillin antibiotics that fights bacteria. These drugs does not treat a viral contagion like a common cold. Kamagra is a cost effective remedy for helping men to sustain an erection. What about online cialis and cialis online? When you order medications like Kamagra you have to know about how to buy cialis safely. Other problem we are going to is undefined. Like many other medicines, Kamagra is also confidential accordingly of it’s active ingredient. Keep reading for a list of medicines that may cause soundness problems and what you can do to prevent probable side effects. The most common perhaps serious side effects of such medications like Kamagra is back hurt. This is not a complete list of feasible side effects and others may occur. Internet is a perfect way to find a physician in your area who treats this kind of dysfunction.